♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Just gimme your hand and we’ll explore The many little kinds of things that Lovers don’t do or hardly anymore yeah weekends (& holidays) have always been my fav I would say. I'm happy to have met up with the usuals, dont suffer a misconception here, although they're termed 'usual', they're unusually usual. if you know what i'm talking about. hahahaha
for that record, I've always always enjoyed spending my time with them. tomorrow will be the first time I'm getting picked up by car after school x) KSBSA♥